Become a Guest Contributor!
Are you interested in writing for The Catington Post? You’ve come to the right place. Guest writing is a mutually beneficial relationship!
We are always looking out for unique content – as long as it’s on the topic of cats! Whether you’re an industry veteran who wants to share your knowledge or a college student with a fresh perspective – we want to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of articles we are accepting.
Essentials Of Every Article
- All articles should be unique. That means they cannot have appeared anywhere online before.
- They must not be copied from any other source and should be owned by the writer.
- Articles should reflect the style of the blog. We have a fun, friendly and informative style.
- We do not accept overly negative reviews.
- Proper attribution should be given to any quotes or 3rd party data.
- Articles should be a minimum of 700 words.
- Note – Please take a look over our blog posts to familiarise yourself with our style of articles and stick to a similar style when submitting your article for review. For example, break up your content into short paragraphs, use numbered lists etc.